18.12.09

Romania removes theory of evolution from schools: moves closer to stone age / Scrape TV - The World on your side

Romania removes theory of evolution from schools: moves closer to stone age / Scrape TV - The World on your side

I'm very happy that this happened. Evolution is not scientifically proven. And idiots who believe Darwin was correct would look at the subtitle on the title page of "The Origin of the Species" they would read "Preservation of the White & Yellow Races". Evolution was nothing more than racial ploy; a way to undermine non-white or yellow skin tones.

There are many things wrong with Romania, one of them being not teaching their kids about their constitution or laws. I don't believe that any book should be banned and therefore don't agree with the university banning books. Knowledge is the beginning of wisdom. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. I'm not afraid of my kids rejecting creation and embracing evolution. I will explain to them the THEORY, as that is all it is, is a theory; of evolution as they get into these subjects in school. I teach them extra stuff at home anyway. Even if we were still in the U.S. I would be supplementing their reading curriculum at home so that they would have a broader education and scope, so that they could question their teachers to see what holds water and what doesn't.

No comments: