17.6.10

Italy, here I come!

  So I leave my hometown of Tulcea in the morning at 9 am to make a 2 hour drive to Mihail Kogalincheanu Airport, in Constanta.  My flight takes off at 1:10  p.m., and by 5:00 p.m. tomorrow evening, I'll be hugging my hubby for the fist time 3 months! 


  Marius and I have been together for a total of 7 years.  We "celebrated" our 6 year wedding anniversary May 7th.  Of course since he was there and I was here, it was a phone call that went something like this: "Happy Anniversary, I love &  miss you.  Okay outta credit,  talk later!"  In the 7 years we've been together we have NEVER had 1 whole week to ourselves.  My oldest child, is not his biologically, she was God's way of getting me back into the "fold".  You can say what you want about my past life, yeah I made mistakes, and she is a product of my sin and mistakes, but if you dare to call her an Abomination in the eyes of God (yes, someone once told me that to my face, happened to be a v. old, v. close friend of the family), I WILL come through the internet connection and beat you over the head with your own bible!  Yeah, I know, not Christ like behavior, but hey, what can I say, I get a bit hurt and offended when someone calls an innocent child "trash"!  Anyway, back to my point.  We have never had more than 1-2 days completely alone with each other.  So we are totally going to enjoy this week, belatedly celebrating 6 years together.

  In our 6 years of marriage we've dealt with more hard times that would normally destroy most marriages, than most couples experience in a lifetime!  But because we keep God in the center, and always talk to each other openly, and honestly, our trials have only made our love stronger!  We don't go to bed angry with each other.  We talk about everything before making any decisions, and he always makes the decision!

  Anyway, so when I get back, hoping my internet connection will have laid off the crack pipe so that I'll be able to post some wonderful pics from my short visit to the Tuscan area of Italy.  La Spezia, Genoa, and Pisa are where we will be visiting! 

  I can't wait to see a country I have ALWAYS wanted to visit with my wonderful husband!  Pray for me to have a safe flight there and back, and I'll see you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Airinei Liviu - Emilian said...

Good for you , you escaped the wandering paths.
Your child is a gift, who sees other way makes a mistake...