24.11.10

Politics Run Amok....

  So between the nudie scanners and sexual assault now being hung around the people's necks like the heavy yoke that it is, we now have the Senate Bill 510.....

....evidentally Big Brother doesn't trust The People to grow tomatoes in their backyards.  ALL agriculture will have to be approved and supervised by the Feds.

..My theory on this - they want us to eat only the chemically 'enhanced' food grown by them.  Chemicals that probably include the swine or bird flu (probably both), not to mention sterilization.  Hello, Obama's science Czar is all for copying China's 1 child law, as well as contaminating municipal water supplies that will render the drinkers of such sterile.

  I just read where both of my state senator's Mary Landrieu & David Vitter (Louisiana) recieved HUGE amounts of money to vote FOR SB 510.  Both of them voted to push the bill through the first stages last week, gee, I wonder how they will vote when it comes down to the wire?!?

What I wanna know is How much CRACK are you guys in D.C. smokin' these days?  I mean which version  of "Waiting For The Man" do you have on repeat 24/7???? The original by Lou Reed & The Velvet Underground, or Bowie's cover of it??

...I'm beginning to think George Orwell was a bit of a psychic.....

 Question: would a U.S. Citizen living overseas still be labeled a 'Domestic Terrorist' by the N.S.A. for speaking out against unconstitutional acts???

3 comments:

LTM said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. And as I have a purple thumb, I'm thinking this doesn't apply to me... :D LOL! <3

Gorges Smythe said...

Speaking of books, I'm currently reading "Atlas Shrugged" for the first time. It may be even more prophetic than "1984." If you've never read it, you should. Don't know how it ends yet, though, but the end of the REAL world's society is called "the tribulation," so I don't look for things to get better here.

Ex-pat Odessa said...

@ Leigh - you haven't heard about the bill??? Dude come out of the writing cave once in a while. While I too have a purple thumb as well, this is something that will apply to you. It's government control at it's worst, can we say Fascist?

@ Gorges, sounds interesting. I'll get my parents to send me a copy. And yeah, it ain't gonna get better, it's just snowballing right now. Still ticks me off though!