11.1.10

McLinkly Blog Hop - 2010 Best Wishes

  So the theme of this week's blog hop is to list our best wishes to our readers for 2010.  So far as I can tell there are only seven of you.  LOL!!  My wishes for everyone the world over are short, sweet and to the point.

1.  The most important wish I can offer anyone is a life of grace and mercy found through a relationship with Jesus Christ, savior of the world.

2.  Secondly, not just a year, but a life full of love, joy, peace, and humility.

3.  Financial Gain, but not in the traditional sense.  I don't mean building up a massive 401 or savings account or anything, but making enough money to keep your bills paid, buy food, necessary clothing, etc., but to have extra to be able to bless others that are in need.  The  most important of all "financial gain" is building up treasures in heaven.

4.  A happy, loving family, restored relationships. 

These to me are the most important wishes/blessings I could ask for anyone.  I pray that God takes cares and looks after all who read this.  Please know that no matter where you are, or what you are going through, there is a God who is in Control and He loves you!  He will never bring you to a problem and leave you there, He will bring you through it, if you have Faith!

1 comment:

AngelaCate said...

You have blessed me so much today! From the comment on my post to now your post. I love the financial stuff you wrote. You are so right and this is what I have longed for. Not this filthy rich mentality, but just a desire to have everything paid off and to not be strapped constantly. I also love that you wish humility for everyone, that's the other thing I've been praying about this week.
A very timely "word" for me...thank you for being so open!