4.7.10

Picnic Postponed, next, Beach

  So the trip to the woods for a picnic got cancelled, much to my relief.  I don't much care for sitting in the woods trying to grill, while being eaten alive by Dracula's minuscule cousins, commonly known as mosquitos! 

 But next weekend, I get to make the 2 hour drive to Constanta to see  my husband's Aunt, who very desperately wants my middle child to stay with them again this summer.  I probably shouldn't  because all sorts of hellish drama will ensue with my mother in law, who isn't speaking to her sister, for what reason, I don't know, and honestly don't care.  I don't like being put in the middle of something, especially when I don't know what is going on - they tell me, but I don't understand everything they say!  Why can't this be like the Matrix, where I just jack into some computer program and download a language program to help me communicate?!?  Where is Johnny Mneumonic when ya need him???  WAIT, Keanu Reeves was lead character in that movie too, come to think of it, I think Matrix was just a better written script of that movie, which TANKED!

  Anywho, so I'm  headed to the beach next weekend, where hopefully there won't be too many women parading around topless - one of the things that annoys me about living in Europe - they are too liberal about nudity!
 
  Fun, 2 hours with screaming kids in the back seat, on REALLY bad roads!  I kid you not there are pot holes the size of small towns over here!  The E.U. sucks monkey butt, I tell ya!  November is just around the corner people - vote the commies out, especially Pelosi & Reid.  If you can find a way to 86 Obama, get on it!  So that's it of my political Tirade!  Will try to get some pretty shots of where I am going, which is a little town at the northern end of the coast in Constanta.  The little town is called  Eforie  Nord - reminds me a lot of Galveston, only slightly less cleaner.  Not sure why these people can't wrap their heads around keeping the streets cleaned, and grass cut.  There is a reason the rest of Europe thinks of Romania as one huge trash heap.....But there are some really very beautiful places to be seen here.  A lot of things are still done the way they were hundreds of years ago, which is really awesome in my opinion, but hey that's just me!  I'm not against industry and progression,  but I find it sad when we loose some of the old ways, the ways that paved the way for progress and invention!

  So if internet connection cooperates, I should be posting more photos next week, we'll see how my candid shots of people come out.  I need to branch out to animate objects instead of focusing on the inanimate ones.  Then again there isn't a lot of cool inanimate objects to really capture where I'm going.  Ah well, C'est la vie, eh?!? 

1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Look forward to the photos!