12.11.09

Answering a Question: My Testimony

  I was raised in church, accepted Christ young, was baptized, been told I had a huge calling on my life early on -that when I prayed you felt His presence.  This is what my dad, and Aunt have told me.  The pastor of our church (Bethany World Prayer Center) had me pray over the Heartbeat Abortion rally @ the LA State capital when I was five....I don't remember that part, I remember the silent march for the  unborn though.

  Somewhere along the way I lost my way.  I believe it was after my grandma died.  My real mom disappeared when I was 4.  I ran like crazy from God for a Long LOOONG time!!!  One night @ my stomping ground - went to the ladies room for another bump, and I heard God speak to me, ask my why I was doing what I was doing, when I knew the Truth, and that He had so much more for me.  I told Him (how stupid of me) to leave me alone, that I made my bed, and I'd sleep in it if I had to!  So he did - for 2 yrs. he left me alone (I thought).  Looking back - I can see where His hand prevented my death several times.  Then in February of 2002, on my b-day bash, I couldn't get a buzz for anything, no matter what I took or drank.  I felt awful.  I went into a room at my friends place to lay down.  I wept, and wept and cried out to God to save me, forgive me, and pull me away from my "friends" cause I couldn't do it on my own.  2 days later I got the BEST reason to stay away from what I was doing - my daughter.  I found out I was pregnant.  Yes, she was a product of my sin, but Romans 8:28 says that He works ALL things together for the good of those that love Him and ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE! 
  When my daughter was 8 months old the Lord put my husband in our path.  Out of the mouths of babes - my daughter immediately called him "daddy" - no coaching, I promise you!  He used my daughter to confirm what He was speaking to my heart.  Fast-forward 5 1/2 yrs.  I am living with my hubby in his home country of Romania, we have 2 more children together, another girl, and a son, and I have a husband who love Him more than he loves me.  I trust my husband.  He is a great husband, father, provider, teacher, etc., etc.  It's because of Jesus, that we can boldly go into the throne room.  It's because of Jesus that I am still here today, that my family is whole.  It's because of Him that I live!