7.11.09

Evolution...

  I just recieved the cutest joke about evolution in my email!  I do not believe in Evolution, it is a theory used to promote racism.  I also don't hold to the "race" thing either, there aren't sub-species of humas, we are all ONE RACE: The Human Race.  A Really Good book on both subjects is "Darwin's Plantation".

  So anyway, here's the joke:

A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?' The


mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so

all mankind was made.'

Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.

The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the

human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is it

possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad

said they were developed from monkeys?'

The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about

my side of the family and your father told you about his.’



I thought this was too cute not to share, so I did!