3.11.09

Internet, my v.b.f.f.

  Yes, it's sad and pathetic to acknowledge that a piece of "invisible" technology is my best friend, my only friend these days!  While my my nearest and dearest are physically 2,000 miles away from me, the internet is what keeps me connected to their lives, and mine to them....not sure how much they want to be connected though!  LOL!!

  Seriously the internet is a great invention, no thanks to Mr. "The Earth is going to explode in a ball of fire" Gore!!  I think ole boy was smoking crack when made the statement that he invented the internet!  Whatever Mr. Gore - your home and that concert you hosted produced more carbon dioxide the all the homes in America combined produced in 1 year!  So puhleeze!  But anyway, the internet not only connects me to those dearest to my heart, it also helps me research fact from fiction, helpful hints, ideas for taming the terrible two's, ways to kill time!!!

  With this wonderful invention, and life saver for me, is also my greatest hinderance.  I spend more time online on FaceBook, and now Blogspot than I really should.  My house work does get a little neglected, which is not good, as all that movement would help keep  me warm what with this extrememly cold winter already upon me.    It was also make hubby much more happier to have a "perfect" home to come to every night, but then again I ain't Betty Crocker, never said I was, would like to be, and I hope to be, but I just don't think I have it in me to be so!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are so funny! I love the internet, too! ESPECIALLY Blogspot & Facebook! Heehee!