3.11.09

Snips, Snails & Puppy-dog Tails...

  That is definitely what little boys are made of.  There is a HUGE difference between boys and girls, even from birth.  As they get older, the difference are more noticeable.  For instance, my son is automatically drawn to cars, dirt, fighting, ripping dolls apart.  Where as my daughters were automatically drawn to dolls, and coloring, sparkles and princesses.  It's funny to watch the differences in all of my children, but so entertaining as my son.  He finds farting funny, even at the age of two - so it is obviously a guy thing.  His hands are inevitably drawn to his member - he pulls and yanks at it - almost as if using it for a steering wheel.  He is more affectionate towards me than he is his dad - he is a momma's boy, for now anyway!

  He already is making fun of people based on their appearance which isn't good, but for a 2 yr. old, it's pretty darn funny!  The only thing that makes me scratch my head, is his fascination with lip gloss!!!  He CONSTANTLY wants my lip gloss!!!  I don't know if he likes the way it makes his lips feel or if it just tastes good!! 

  He makes faces already too!!  He reminds me of my brother, who can do a dead-on Donald Duck impersonation, actually by brother can impersonate anything and anyone!!  My son reminds me of him so much!  He is a toddler version of the comic strip character "Calvin" from "Calvin & Hobbes".  Actually my brother's name is Calvin too!  My son even has a favorite stuffed animal - Monkey!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is too cute!! I love it!

Ex-pat Odessa said...

What's really sad is I always said that if I ever had kids that I wanted 3 boys. 3 "bad" little boys just "Calvin" from "Calvin & Hobbes". Well maybe I got 3 rolled into 1!!!!